1. In the top right corner of your screen, click on the cogwheel icon to open the navigation menu.
2. Select Portal and projects.
3. Go into the Projects tab.
4. Select the project which you want to connect with Procore.
5. (optional) Select a member from your portal. This person will automatically be assigned to the deficiencies.
6. Scroll down to the Integrations section and select Procore in the list of services.
7. Click Add connection. You will arrive at a Procore login page. After you successfully log in, you will be redirected back to the project's setting page.
8. If you have access to multiple companies, select the correct one.
9. Select the project you wish to connect with .
10. (optional) Select a default punch item type for the deficiencies you will generate.
11. Click Save at the bottom of the page to confirm your selection.
And you're all set! From now on, the inspections you complete with will send their deficiencies to Procore.
To disconnect , go back to the Project settings page into the Integrations section and press Disconnect.